If you are a farmer or rancher or retailer in Marin and would like to participate in GROWN LOCAL Marin County, please complete the online member application.
This GROWN LOCAL Pilot project is open to all producers in Marin County who fit the criteria and rules. Participating producers will be charged an annual fee that will be renewed each January. For members who join in the last quarter of a fiscal year a discount will be made for the current year and the member will be asked to include payment for the following fiscal year.
What are the benefits for a producer like me?
- A high-impact logo that lets new buyers know that your product was produced right here in Marin
- A GROWN LOCAL Marin sign (18” diameter), which can be hung at farmers market stall or other point of sale (Producers can purchase additional signs for a fee)
- Digital image package including GROWN LOCAL Marin logos and images, for participant use
- Inclusion of your business in wide-catch and targeted print advertising that will list all members by name
- Business profile on the GROWN LOCAL Marin County website
- Connection with retailers and other producer members through member only networking events
- Authenticity – GROWN LOCAL is a brand you can stand behind and that your customers can trust
- Opportunity to live your values and do something good for family farmers, your community and the environment
The GROWN LOCAL Marin promotional campaign features and highlights Marin agricultural products using the recognizable GROWN LOCAL Marin logo. Promotion and consumer education includes local print media outlets, social media, partner communications (AIM & UCCE newsletters, etc.), pamphlets and table talkers at the AIM Farmers Markets. Please visit our Press section to see some of the great promotion and advertising that has happened since the program’s inception.
If you would like to participate, please fill out the online member application.
If you have questions or would like more information, please call Sarah Darcey-Martin (AIM) at (415) 472-6100 or Paulette Swallow (UCCE) at (415) 473-4204.